Puppy Preschool Flyer Dog
CRONULLA VET CLINIC'S PUPPY PRESCHOOL
Welcome to puppy preschool at Cronulla Vet Clinic. Owning a puppy is a big commitment.
Puppy preschool training at Cronulla Vet Clinic is based on rewarding good behaviour and positive reinforcement. Our preschool is endorsed and supported by the Australian Veterinary Behaviour Services (AVBS). Class sizes are kept small to maximise interaction, and our instructors are accredited by the AVBS.
Puppy Preschool is important for a number of reasons. Giving you the opportunity to have the skills to look after and train your puppy as well as be able to read your puppy. Puppy preschool is also important for socialisation, to make sure our puppies grow into happy, confident adult dogs. Puppy pre-schools are a safe and effective way for puppies to socialise with other puppies and learn how to communicate appropriately. We accept puppies after they have had their first vaccination, from 6-16 weeks of age, to make the most of their critical socialisation period (from 3-16 weeks).
- Behaviour and body language, social development
- Toilet training and crate training
- Handling, grooming and oral care
- Internal and external parasite control
- Vaccination protocols
- Nutrition, feeding regimes, toxic foods
- Enrichment (physical, social and mental)
- Training/teaching manners (sit, look, stay, come, drop, walking on a loose lead etc.)
- Desexing, insurance and more
Puppy preschool is a perfect opportunity to bring up any concerns or problems you may have. These could include such things as:
- And many more
CRONULLA VET CLINIC PROVIDES
- A safe warm environment for all puppies to learn in
- Course notes and hand out, links to training videos as required
- Doggy treats
- Graduation pack
Preschool runs for 4 weeks on Sundays between 2:30-3:30. Cost is $120 for the 4 weeks.
Hope to see you and your puppy there :)